Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Think Again

Welcome to my new online forum for all things that don't involve music. My music interests I currently divulge over at The Sound and The Fury Podcast. But sometimes there are a few things that I would like to share that don't fit into that category, such as views on the news of the day.

Believe me, there is so much mis-information out there in the media. as much as I am fascinated by the media, it annoys me totally that there is so many news stories that are unbalanced and biased in their reporting. I'm no expert in anything, but I intend to promote discussion about topics and issues to find a broader perspective on things.

This is not going to be site for narrow-minded, neo-conservative rants. Besides, I'm not neo-conservative. In the interests of balance, I intend to post regularly on issues in the news media that are fundamentally lacking in balance.

Hence the name of the blog..."Think Again".

The Rant starts.....

NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment